Saturday, May 30, 2009

BBQ

Behind our apartment building we have a little park-like BBQ grill. Because I am going through withdrawals of my dad's amazing ability to BBQ almost everyday in the Summer back home, I begged Ammon to BBQ hot dogs for me last Tuesday. I wasn't sure if it was really going to happen because the weather over the mountains did not look promising, but it managed to stay sunny until we finished, although it was extremely windy. We quickly finished our hot dogs and took shelter inside. I am not sure about Ammon but I thought it was fun.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks fun! Let's do something again soon!

Unknown said...

Hey LeAnn! It seems like you guys are having fun. I'm sure you are glad to be there with Ammon for your baby's birth:)-looks like bed rest is definitely over!! I love the bowling ball/belly picture. Seeing those mountains makes me really miss them too.