Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cousin Randee's Wedding and 36 Weeks

Ammon is on what is called a 4-5-9 schedule, which means he works 9 hours Monday-Thursday, 8 hours on a "A" week Friday and he gets the "B" week Friday off. So in other words and the purpose of my explanation is that he gets every other Friday off. This Friday since he had the day off we got the opportunity to go to the Ogden Temple with my Larsen grandparents for my 2nd cousin Randee's wedding. The temple was beautiful, the weather was beautiful, and she was beautiful. I only got a few pictures of her and her husband Tyler, but they worked.




As for the 36 weeks in the title, that's how far along in the pregnancy I am now. I finally met with my doctor down here, so we all feel a little more comfortable about our little guy coming. My doctor was really nice and reminded me of a typical softball player. Not that that is a very good description for a lot of you, those of you from Pullman can ask me for a comparison and I have a perfect one. But unfortunately with her tomboyish personality came the not-so-gentleness of her. Regardless she is nice and very knowledgable.

3 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

The wedding looked fun - wished we could have been there! Sorry for the "old news pictures" on our blog. Hopefully I'll have more next week. Keep hangin' in there pregnant woman - you're almost there!

miriam said...

you look so cute! I'm happy that you're off of house arrest! :)

Phill and Jessica said...

You are almost there!! Yay!