Thursday, May 14, 2009

A move to Utah!

For those of you who don't know, Ammon and I have relocated to Utah for the summer while he completes an internship at Hill Air Force Base. We were unsure of if I would be able to make the move before the baby was born, but the doc okayed it this past weekend and we took full advantage (thanks Mom and Dad for letting me use your air miles). I am still on bed rest so I just sit at our apartment all day, I haven't stepped outside since Sunday when I got here, pretty pathetic huh? I am trying to be a good girl, so this baby doesn't arrive before I can meet with a doctor down here, which is a week from today. I wish I had some pictures to post, but unfortunately I had to leave my dad's card reader at home. Maybe Ammon will splurge and buy me one since my old one fails to work now. Ammon would claim that if I had a PC there would probably be a card reader in it, but I am perfectly content with my Mac.

I am excited to be in Utah though because that means I get to see my friend Nicole. Of course she flew out to California for training the same day I flew in, but she will be back this weekend and we are hoping to see her husband and her in the coming week, I can't wait. As for additional summer plans, we don't really have any. I have been researching on the internet for places to go in (northern) Utah that I have never been, once the baby arrives that is. So far that list consists of Willard Bay, Antelope Island, and a hike all the way to the "M" in Morgan (Ammon and I only made it half way last time). If anyone has any other suggestions I will take them.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! You made it and I'm back in Utah now too. I am so excited to see you tomorrow! We will have such a fun summer!

4-H Club Hootin' Hogs said...

I can't beleive you didn't even call me or Laura and tell us you were here!!! It has been about a week and u didn't even think to call me! I am very mad at you!

Unknown said...

Hey maybe we can see you sometime when we're down:)! Cherry Hill is fun, Lagoon, Hogle Zoo...they all cost a lot of money though:( Layton park is fun, and has a great walkway for a stroller!