Saturday, May 30, 2009

Brother Lance

Last weekend my brother Lance was nice enough to take a few days off of work and drive my car down to Utah for me. He came down on Saturday and flew out on Wednesday. It was really fun to have him around. We spent a lot of time catching him up on The Office episodes and the Bourne series that he missed while on his mission. We also went to the movies and bowling (we split, he won one and I won one, we tend to be pretty competitive with each other). I had to learn how to bowl all over again, it's a bit difficult with your own bowling ball attached to your stomach. Here are a few pictures of Lance and I at the bowling alley.

Oh and for those of you who live in the Ogden area, Ben Lomond Lanes has a 2 games for $2 deal on Tuesdays from noon to close. Those from Pullman will understand what a great deal that is if you bowl at Zeppoz.

1 comment:

Brett and Rachel said...

LeAnn, you're crazy! Don't tell my mom that you went bowling- you'll get a "mom lecture!" Well, at least you had fun! I'm glad you got a grilled hot dog. Maybe this week you should try a corndog........that's what I ate the night I had Cade!