Sunday, May 17, 2009

33 Weeks & Pregnancy Update

Here is a picture of my belly at 33 1/2 weeks. Ammon's sister Aubree straightened my hair the night before so it actually looked decent for the picture. THANKS AUB! I am now at 35 weeks and off of the medication they gave me to stop contractions, not that it worked the last two weeks anyway. I am officially off bed rest, although we are still pretty cautious since we want to see the doctor down here before I have the baby. Ammon took me out of the house on Saturday to meet my friend Nicole and her husband for breakfast. It was great to catch up with both of them for a little bit before we had to depart our ways. I even convinced Ammon to take me back out that night so I could get a card reader for my camera, hence the addition of pictures to these posts. I was actually good while we were at Target, I looked at the baby stuff, but didn't buy a thing. For those of you who know me well know that is very difficult, but I managed. Ammon has really taught me a thing or two about budgeting. I like to think I am a pro, but really I can't consider myself that since it has only been since March since we instilled the baby budget.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

So cute! I'm so glad that we got to see you in person too! We had so fun catching up! I talked to my mom today and she asked if we had seen each other yet and I told her we were at breakfast for 2 1/2 hours. That didn't surprise her! Keep in touch this week and I promise to be more fun as soon as Thursday is over! Love ya!

NicKim Family said...

Oh LeAnn you look so cute!! Isn't budgeting so hard sometimes? Especially baby stuff? At Target too! We'll have to get together once your back and have your sweet bundle! Can't wait!

LadySample said...

You look beautiful LeAnn! Love Natalie