Monday, May 18, 2009

My Beloved Stroller

As I mentioned in my last post Ammon and I decided to do a monthly budget for the baby. I had been wanting to purchase a stroller for some time, but before I ever got around to ordering it on the internet I always seemed to spend my budget money on something else. Go figure. Now I would love to say that I successfully saved enough to purchase my stroller but I did not. With a little help from baby shower gifts my mom and grandma Larsen gave me (money) I was able to purchase the stroller without going over MY budget. I even had enough to buy the baby and I a Boppy pillow as well. Once the stroller arrived I tried my hardest to withstand the temptation and need to put it together right then. Everyone, including me, agreed that it would be much easier to transport to Utah in the box. Well that lasted about 15 minutes and I had Ammon on the floor putting it together. He is such a trooper.

Since then Lance and his friend Robin took it for a spin with my nephew Cade as well and provided a seat for Wiley for about .2 seconds, enough to get a picture before he jumped out. Lance reported it was great at off-roading, which was promising because the path from our house to Brett and Rachel's is gravel and no one deserves a bumpy ride.

No comments: