Sunday, July 14, 2013

Everyday Life

We were blessed with a fairly mild spring.  We were able to enjoy being outside a lot more than I remember in the past. Here is an assortment of pictures worth sharing from the last part of spring..  


Sometimes Addy just can't make it through a trip to Walmart.


Playing at the "Sand Park".


Abby and Kent cuddled up on the couch playing the iPhone.


Who needs a double stroller?


Sometimes we have so much fun Kent doesn't make it through dinner.


Feeding the ducks.  The ducks by Lee's are super friendly and would probably eat out of hour hands if we tried.  


 I told Kent to put his arm around his sister...this is what I got.  


One day I got out a bucket of water and some rags for the kids to wash the Little Tikes car and these three moved on to bigger and better things.  

1 comment:

Brett and Rachel said...

Love all the pics! I laughed so hard at Kent sleeping at the table. We miss our little Kent pants! (And Addy pants too!)