Saturday, July 13, 2013

Disneyland - Rides

Considering how many people we had in our party, I think we did well getting on as many rides as we did, not to mention taking turns with the girls when they couldn't ride.  We were all grateful for the rider switch passes which we used all the time.  We made Kent go on every ride at least once, perhaps that was mean of us as parents, but we like Kent to try new things and we knew he would survive no matter how scared he got.  Addy wasn't so fond of any of the rides and would often cry or hide her head, it didn't matter how happy and cheery the ride was, she even cried on It's a Small World.


Rachel and I with the girls while we waited for our turn to drive the cars with the boys.  


A typical Addy while on a ride.  


Tower of Terror, which Kent was not fond of. 


There is a few things I love about this picture.  One is my husband, I don't think any explanation is needed.  Two, is my mom who loves rides and is always one to put her hands up.  I love that only one hand is up because she is being protective of Kent and holding on to him.  And three, is how much fun Kent looks like he is having.


Look how scared Kent looks, this was his second time on the ride.  Ammon was pretty good at convincing Kent to do things again.  My dad and I each got sick on this ride.  


Ammon and Brett waited in a fast pass line for about an hour to make sure that we all got a chance to ride the main attraction in Cars Land.


Kent on the swings.


Again, Addy is not a fan.  


This was by far the most ridden ride.  Everyone loved it, even the adults, and most of the time the lines weren't too long.  


Mater's Junkyard Jamboree


More than once I got the chance to stay back with both girls while everyone else was on a ride.  They were good troopers for the most part.  We occupied ourselves by playing with anything and everything we could find, AND...


electronics.  

1 comment:

miriam said...

I love that you force your kids to do fun things and take pictures of them crying. I do it too.