Saturday, July 13, 2013

Disneyland - Characters

Back in April, we went to Disneyland with my brother Brett's family and my parents.  It was so much fun and exhausting at the same time.  As much as I would love to just direct you to my sister-in-law's blog for a rundown of our trip to Disneyland, I know I should probably blog about it for my own family's journaling purposes.  One of the highlights of our trip to Disneyland was meeting the various characters that we have been watching for so long in cartoons. 


One of the best places to meet characters was at the restaurant Goofy's kitchen.  Of course you pay an arm and a leg, but if Ammon says something is worth the money, you know it's money well spent.  


The characters were great with the kids, this is just a sampling of who we got to meet, but nonetheless the kids' favorite.  I am sure Kent would marry Minnie if Abby wasn't in his life.  I wish I had a picture of Addy with Minnie.  She would follow her all over and at one point Minnie grabbed her hand and walked her back to our table from clear across the restaurant.


Chip and Dale were also a favorite.  


One morning we were even able to catch Mickey at the front of the park, which was a huge relief since no one wanted to wait for an hour in Toontown at his house.  Unfortunately Ammon had already taken off for fast passes and missed the whole thing.  


Meeting Mater


Mickey and Addy


 Kent couldn't have been happier when we ran across Pluto.  Our kid has a dog obsession if you hadn't already gathered that.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

It looks so fun! I'm glad I saw these so it can pump me up for our upcoming Disneyland trip!!