Thursday, July 18, 2013

Addy's Hair

Addy's hair is continually growing, we have even trimmed an inch or two off of it to even things up.  Her hair is pretty thin and wispy, but she has a lot of it.  It doesn't curl, which makes me sad, but we manage.  It also doesn't stay put too long either, which results in me touching it up a few times a day.  Normally she is pretty good at letting me do her hair, as long as she has something to occupy her attention, i.e. the iPad, Duplos, a sink with water running, etc.  Here are a few of my creations when she stays still longer than normal.







But sometimes she is just not interested at all, which results in her hair in her face all day long, which also drives Ammon and I crazy.  Exhibit A...



1 comment:

Brett and Rachel said...

SO cute, as always! (Even when it's in her face!)