Thursday, January 17, 2013

Go Cougs! (The real ones)

At the end of August, we met up with my uncle Kent, his family and my Larsen grandparents to watch the WSU Cougars take on the Cougars down south.  I don't think I have ever been so proud to wear crimson and grey in a long time, even though we were creamed.  It was nice to be surrounded by other Coug fans, there is quite a comradery amongst them.  We really enjoyed the game, although we got poured on before it even started. 


The best family picture we could get.


Thanks Grandma and Pa Udy for the Coug gear.


Part of the crew.


AddiLynn was really good even though the game started so late.  She had no problem taking a little snooze mid-game.

1 comment:

miriam said...

definitely the real cougs. if I had known, I would have come and seen you and not been surrounded by fake cougs. except, they did love Sidney and even gave her a pompom :)