Sunday, March 18, 2012

You won't want to miss this post-All About Kent!

This kid cracks us up all day long. He is constantly saying and doing funny, sometimes mischievous, things. Here is a taste of some of those things...we hope you enjoy and get a laugh out of him as much as we do.

FUNNY THINGS KENT HAS SAID

I had Kent in underwear for a few hours the other morning. As soon as I put it on, he pulled the front open and said, "Where's my wee wee?" I guess he just had to make sure it was still there.

Telling me a story he said, "The car crashed into the trees on the moon on the trees". Can you picture that? I tried to draw a picture for all of you, but it didn't do it justice.

He made a vacuum out of Duplos the other day and told me I could buy it for $300 at Costco.

We were going out to buy an Easter outfit for him. I explained that he could wear his Easter outfit to church. He then proceeded to tell me, "I want a cougar shirt and two ties for $100". Obviously he has both an obsession with dollar amounts and expensive tastes.

FUNNY THINGS KENT HAS DONE


The other day while we were water-coloring he decided he needed to paint his lips. Where he got this idea, I don't know, I never wear lipstick.


Wearing Grandpa Mills' boots


After hearing splashing for a few minutes, I went to check on Kent in the bathroom. I found a clogged sink full of wet toilet paper that he was stirring with his toothbrush. And although both the sink and the toilet paper were clean I was still kind of grossed out, especially as I pulled wet toilet paper from the drain.


Mr. Potato Head getting his temperature taken. I think more might be wrong with him then just a fever.


A battle ensued and apparently Woody lost. Kent took this picture, can you tell by the camera cord?


Kent't bottem is always itchy, thanks in part to the dry Utah air and a case of eczema. You can see all the scratches on his bottom, but right above his crack you will notice he discovered a new way to itch...a ball point pen. Don't worry I threw the pen away when I discovered when he had been doing with it.


Hiding in the cabinet at his friend Lily's house.


For a while he had an obsession with poking holes in paper.


Collecting money in the couch.


In the Bumbo on the couch...I wish I could have video taped him trying to get out while not falling off the couch.


Watching "shows" in his new tent.

1 comment:

Phill and Jessica said...

That picture up at the top scared me! I was trying to figure out what had happened to his mouth! And here he was, just trying to gussy up for his mommy. Hehe! Miss ya!