Saturday, March 17, 2012

"The Jumping Place"

The day after we got back from St. George my friend Sarah flew into town to spend a few days with the kids and me. We did just a lot of hanging out at home, but did get out once to go to what Kent calls "the jumping place" or Kangaroo Zoo. We had a blast but by the time we were done we were tired and hot. Now whenever I ask Kent where he wants to go he says, "the jumping place."


Kent's gross motor skills have always been a little behind, but things like this always seem to help him immensely. If only it wasn't so expensive. I love seeing him climbing and jumping by himself.


Sarah and I took turns holding Addy...Go Cougs!


Kent and Me


This was his expression after having come down a pretty steep slide.


Thanks Auntie Sarah for the two balloons. Notice he is still holding on to them and sound asleep.

No comments: