Thursday, March 8, 2012

Did you know?

It has been 19 days since Ammon and I have been together and he gets home tonight! What I will never understand is why the telescope he programs is not in Utah or why the programmers of the telescope do not live in New Mexico. It makes absolutely no sense to me, but at least they are moving the telescope to Albuquerque, which might be a possible travel destination for the kids and me next time he travels. But yeah for husbands and fathers coming home, and kuddos to all those who deal with military deployment of their husbands/wives all the time or the single mothers/fathers out there...this has been hard.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I cannot imagine! I am happy for you that he'll finally be home!!

Camie and Brock said...

I can't believe I just barely found your blog! I can now keep up with you guys and not always have to ask Claron or Shaun how you are doing. Sorry Ammon has been gone for so long. I don't think I'd survive one night with Brock being gone. You're very strong!

Kate Clayton said...

I totally relate. Mike is coming home today after being gone for an entire month (aka torture). I am so thankful to have a co-parent. I definitely couldn't do it alone. Thank goodness we don't have to :)