Friday, March 16, 2012

Christmas Vacation-Everyday Activities

This is the last of my Christmas posts, it's about time right? We had a great time just hanging out with each other during the days at both my grandparents' house and Ammon's grandpa's house (where his parents now reside).


Many a Grandpa sandwich


I love doing puzzles and bought one before we left to complete while in St. George. Kent picked it out...robots! One of his favorite things.


Not get together is complete without a cousin bath time. I don't think I have ever cleaned up so much water after a bath before, even the high sides of the Great-Grandma Larsen's big tub didn't help. They since have managed to make a bigger mess, but more on that in a later post.


A quick picture before they got to eat some of the candy off the gingerbread house my grandparents bought for the boys.


Kent always loves Great Grandpa Pendleton's M&M machine...he has it set so you don't even need a penny.


Airplane rides with Grandpa Mills


iPad addicts


Late morning snack


A ride in Great Grandpa Pendleton's elevator.


This is about how we all felt when we were done with the days. I still think I had reason to be the sleepiest, Addy was still at 2-3 bottles a night at this time.

No comments: