Saturday, March 24, 2012

Drive-Thru Errands

I never used to use drive-thru services, i.e. banking, pharmacy. I figured it was just as easy to run inside and do what I needed to do. Perhaps it stemmed from living in Cache Valley for 4 years where they discouraged such practices because it often made the inversions just that much worse. Sometimes I even found myself unrighteously judging others using the drive-thrus, thinking they were lazy, but since have repented. Because now I know that those drive-thrus were full of mothers with babies and toddlers in the backseat. Whether they were avoiding waking up their little ones or simply avoiding the 10 minute process of unloading and loading kids I am unsure, but what I do know is that they were smart. Drive-thru banking and pharmacy services are just another ingenious invention that makes my life easier. They make it possible for me to run just two extra errands in a matter of 5 minutes, that would otherwise take me at least 30.


Sleeping kids (you can see Addy in the mirror) while I run my errands. When this picture was taken we were sitting in the pharmacy drive-thru, but you can see the bank drive-thru in the back left window that we had just visited.

1 comment:

Brett and Rachel said...

Oh, if only WSECU would feel the same. Maybe one day…