Sunday, January 25, 2009

Meet Cade Allen Udy!

My brother Brett and sister-in-law Rachel were privileged to bring a little baby boy into the world this morning. I am unsure of the exact time, weight, etc. because it was 3:00 am when I received the call announcing the news. I was supposed to be down there with them, but a change of events left me at home. Thanks to Rachel's sister Lindsay I was still able to view my beautiful new nephew. I cannot wait till the family of three move to Pullman in the coming weeks and I can spend some quality time with this little guy. Here are a few of the pictures I have of him, he really looks like my mom's side of the family, definitely has the Larsen features.

1 comment:

tracy layne said...

Hey leanne! Glad I found your blog! Congrats again on the baby I am so so excited for you!

my blog is laynepages.blogspot.com