Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Mills' Crib

Brett and Rachel are moving up to Pullman after their baby is born at the end of the month. They plan on living with us for a few weeks until they get their house in order. Therefore, Ammon and I decided to set up our baby's crib for their baby to use while they live here. I thought it was going to be difficult to put together because all the reviews online said it was a good crib with terrible assembly instructions. Ammon and I got to work tonight and surprisingly it took us less than an hour. I am very proud of the crib I found for the price I found it for, plus free shipping. We are still waiting for the dresser/changing table to arrive, but hopefully that will be in the next few weeks. Our next step is to get some baby bedding to complete the look. I showed Ammon a few to choose from the other night, but he didn't like the one I liked best, so I think I will show him the pictures again and see if he just wasn't paying attention the first time around (CSI was on at the time).


As for an update on the rest of our lives. We find out what gender our baby is on the 28th of this month. I have waited and waited to buy any baby clothes till then, so that afternoon I plan on taking my mom to Moscow while Ammon is in class and buy my baby it's first outfit. Sounds like fun, huh?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Fun stuff! I'd show him the bedding again... Oh, I can't wait for the 28th!

NicKim Family said...

What a beautiful crib! Oh, and finding out the sex of the baby was what I anticipated the entire first 20 weeks! I knew it was a girl, but it was nice to have it confirmed by medical science!