Monday, January 5, 2009

1st Pregnancy Picture

My dad has been suggesting I take a picture of my growing belly, but I keep insisting that it just looks like I ate too much. A few of my friends have asked for a picture as well, so here it is. Ammon kept telling me to straighten out my back for the picture, but my mom informed us that my back is bowed a little now to compensate for the growing weight in the front. We are currently 16 weeks pregnant, which is not much considering how long a pregnancy actually lasts. People keep asking when we will know what we are having, a boy or girl, but we will not find out till the beginning of February, approximately. But we will be sure to let you all know when we find out.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I can hardly tell you're pregnant... Hope everything is going well and that you're feeling better!