Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's a Boy!!!

We had our second ultrasound a about a week ago. We were both very excited to see the baby and perhaps most excited to find out the sex of the baby. I knew it would be my luck to have a kid who was crossing its legs or whatnot, but that was not the case. Within the first 5 minutes of the ultrasound we found out we were having a boy. I am really excited because my brother just had a baby boy so they can be friends, and Ammon was excited because it will be the first grandson on his side. My dad made Ammon feel good by telling him this following quote, "Anyone can make a girl, but it takes a really man to make a boy." Way to go hun! Here are a few of the pictures we were given of the little guy, we plan on naming him Kent after my uncle. We still don't have a middle name picked out yet, but we will gladly accept suggestions.

No comments: