Friday, February 20, 2009

Baby Bump

So I guess it is time to post another picture of my baby bump. I took this picture last week sometime when I actually did my hair. As you can see I am growing quite nicely. I always complain I look fat, but my good husband is quick to remind me that I am not fat just pregnant. I think I am bigger than I should be at this point, well compared to the others at church who are pregnant, but I guess there is not a whole lot I can do about it. This picture is a little misleading too because I am now bigger than that. I will try to take another picture sometime, but don't sit around holding your breath for it.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love it! You're so cute!

Phill and Jessica said...

Yowzza!! Hot stuff! Lookin' good prego. Hey, take one in your Knocked Up shirt. Bet your grandma would loooove that! :) Love ya!

Unknown said...

LeAnn...you...big - they don't go together. Just think of me in my last month you'll feel tiny:)! Anyway, I hope things are going well. You're looking cute!