Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Visit From Audrey

Today we got the privilege of watching our little niece for the morning. We normally get to have her once a month for a few hours at least when she is up visiting "Grandma". She absolutely loves to play with our dog Wiley. The two of them can run and run and run. It is hard for me to keep up most of the time. We went and watched Ammon's mom's students perform at Lincole Middle School today with her. She was so tired she feel asleep on my shoulder, it was the sweetest thing. It broke my heart when she said she wanted to go back to our house and I had to send her instead back up to Rosalia. She is one of the sweetest, cutest, most polite little girls I know. Here is a picture from this morning, I couldn't resist taking a picture to share with all of you.

1 comment:

Phill and Jessica said...

Hey!! I just figured out that I can comment back and forth with people! This is great, so excited! So sorry if I haven't responded previously, but I know how to now! Try me again in the near future and you'll get an answering comment! Yay!