Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Does your kid...

find the need to always wear a helmet? I think we have talked about Kent wearing my bicycle helmet in the past, but really he does wear it a lot. See...


I let him play in the sink while I was doing the dishes. I thought it was better he make a mess where I was in the process of cleaning than in the place I had just cleaned, the living room.



Obviously holding AddiLynn requires a helmet, backwards of course.


Playing baseball, equipt with a "mitt" (be it an oven mitt), bat, and helmet (backwards again). Now I need to teach him that when you bat you don't field, and vice versa.

There are times when he is helmet free, thank goodness. But helmet or not he is always making us laugh and marvel at how much he is learning.


He told me he was making mac and cheese. Obviously he found the perfect pan(notice every other pan we own on the floor), put in his coins (noodles) and was stirring away with his golf club (spoon).


When I went in to get Addy some more PJ's this is how I found Kent; fast asleep with Big Puppy perched right on top of him.


Recently we have been water coloring. Most his pictures turn out black because he feels the need to put the brush in every color, from left to right ending with black, before he paints the paper.

2 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

Oh how we miss Kent no-pants!

Kasey said...

Oh he is so cute! Funny about the helmet..Gage has gotten into that habit lately!