Tuesday, October 25, 2011

1 Month

Our little girl turned one month old last week. She is still the light of our family. She has some colic/digestive issues that we are trying to work out, we think she is lactose intolerant (thank you dad), and I am currently cutting out dairy to see if that helps. I don't think I have ever craved a glass of milk this bad. I can't stomach soy milk, and although I like the taste of almond milk, it doesn't agree with her. We are contemplating switching her to formula, but are not quite ready to take the financial hit to our wallets. Here are a few pictures of our growing girl.





6 comments:

Rachael said...

She looks like a dark, pretty little Kent :)

Brett and Rachel said...

So adorable! Love seeing her eyes open!

Shari said...

So Cute!! I can see a little of Kent in her.

Ty & Kate said...

I drink Lactaid milk! It's not too bad, something to try!

Kirsten said...

Have you tried vanilla flax seed milk? I just recently tried it and I like it more then Almond milk.

Kasey said...

WOW that seems way too quick!!! She is beautiful!