Saturday, October 1, 2011

As of Late-Lots of Pictures, A Little Text

These pictures are not in any specific order, in fact they may be backwards in order. I am too lazy to switch them around.


Addy's first dress. Thank you Linda!


Kent is slowly growing a mullet, only because his mom and dad are too lazy/busy to cut it. Good thing Aunt Aubree is coming next week. Check out how curly his hair gets when it is long.


Kent hasn't really wanted much to do with Addy, but the other day when I was making his lunch I peeked around the corner to make sure he wasn't suffocating her and this is what I found; him trying to comfort her with a binky.


Addy loves her swing and in turn we LOVE her swing. Thank you Jessica and the McCain family.


In the cute outfit Auntie Sarah gave her. Notice the quilt in the background (it really is quilted on the front side). I made that my junior year of high school for my sewing class. I am glad I am getting use out of it now.


Kent is becoming more active and more creative day by day. He wanted to play the piano on the couch the other night.


Brotherly kisses


Wide-eyed


Feeding Addy every two hours in the middle of the night is really taking a toll on the boys. Funny how neither of them are present for any of those feedings.


Our sweet baby girl.


Again Kent being creative in his play. And yes Kent does run around in his diaper a lot, mostly at night.


Kent has a new obsession with football and must play with a helmet on like the players on TV, even if it is Mom's bike helmet.



Addy sleeps with her mouth open a lot, just like her mom.


Addy with Great-grandpa Larsen.


Coming home from the hospital.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Addy is so sweet! Congratulations!!!

The Udy Bunch said...

I LOVE THESE!!!

Brett and Rachel said...

Love all the hair accessories! Miss you too!