Sunday, September 1, 2013

TTW - Park Day

While in Washington we took the kids to the park one day after breakfast.  We had a good time, but were a little disappointed with how run down Krugel Park in Pullman is, it makes me want to buy my own can of paint and paint the merry-go-round, slide, and train myself.    


They did however have a new climbing structure that Kent dominated.  This kid loves to climb. 


Everyone needs a trip down the elephants trunk.


Addy loved the merry-go-round, too bad it made me sick watching her.


We made everyone hold onto a bar.


No words needed.


On top of the other climbing structure.  


Becoming fast friends.


"Wow, I have one of those too!"


Kent loves, loves, loves his aunt Rachel.


Best Buds!

1 comment:

Phill and Jessica said...

I remember that elephant slide well!