Friday, August 5, 2011

Trip to Pullman #2

Ammon left a day early from the family reunion to head to New Mexico for work, so I headed home with my parents. Even though I hate the long drives from this area to Pullman it was well worth it to not be alone forever and to meet my new niece. The first stop we made was to see the new, beautiful McCall Udy. They had just gotten home from the hospital. She doesn't look anything like Cade did as a newborn, I think she looks more like Brett's baby pictures. Regardless, she is loved. Kent enjoyed his time home playing with his best friend Cade, and I enjoyed him having a playmate.


This is what a picnic at the river and a Costco run does to the boys. I loved it cause I got to ride home with Rachel and leave Mom and Dad to the boy watching.


I am sure this is not the first time these two are going to make her mad.


McCall was not in the picture taking mood as you can see. One day she will love her aunt just as much as her brother does.


The boys reunited.


Grandma bought Cade a matching outfit and of course we had to get a picture taken of the two of them.


But this is what they would rather do.


While I was home my mom and I went through dozens of boxes of stuff from when we were kids. Mostly toys and books. I sanitized them and brought them in for the grandkids to play with. Kent loved my kitchen stuff and when not being supervised would cook in the real oven. (Dad I hope you are still grateful it was me cleaning the garage with mom and not you)


Wiley gets lots of extra attention when Kent and I are home, mostly in the name of treats where Kent is involved. Here Kent and him are cuddling in the morning.


Rachel and I made flower clips while we were home. Rachel put them in Kent's hair one night and took a picture to send to Ammon to spite him. Ammon is always teaching Cade to say "naughty" words, so this was a little payback. Ammon despises anything girly on his son.

No comments: