Monday, August 15, 2011

Grandma Visits and We Visit

The last week of July my mom flew in to stay with us for the week. My dad was attending a conference in Phoenix and we were more appealing to her than the weather there. As soon as we picked her up at the airport we drove south to St. George to visit her parents and Ammon's mom and grandpa. While there my mom, Ammon's mom, and I got to go to Tuacahn and see The Little Mermaid. It was really good, and worth the 90 degree weather we had to endure from 9-11 at night. We also spent a good deal of time shopping and enjoying the water features and carousel in downtown St. George.


Tell me you can't see the joy on that kids face.


And here again.


He ran so much back and forth down this "river sidewalk" his pants fell down.


Here are five of us "riding horses". We forced my grandma to ride, but by the look on her face you know she had fun.


We all spent a good deal of time watching Kent's first ride.


Ammon's grandpa, Kent, and Ammon.


Day 2 riding the carousel again, this time with Dad and Grandma Mills.


Watching Toy Story 3 with Grandma Mills and Dad. Look at how Ammon and Kent are sitting...I think they have some of the same DNA.


And last but not least, a stop at IKEA on the way home. Letting Kent push the cart was the only way to keep him entertained after 4 hours in the car.

No comments: