Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No Order

Besides the fact that our home right now has "no order", the title really was meant for this post. I have a bunch of random pictures that I should post so when Kent looks back he doesn't feel like he was forgotten for the last few months. I know they are not great pictures, but proof nonetheless Kent is alive and well. Things are still about the same around here; Ammon is working and just finished training, I am still sick and have been back for fluids twice since my last post, and Kent has a fascination with any kind of duck, be it Donald, the duck on WordWorld, or ducks in a pond behind our apartment.


Here is Kent plugged into some show, this is what we do when we want to watch Castle and he wants to watch his own show.


We stopped by Fat Cats in downtown Ogden quite a while ago and put a quarter into a little merry-go-round for Kent, what a waste, he HATED it.


New skill: climbing in the toy box


Imitating Mom


and then discovering a cool new hat.


I was so excited last week when I found ducks in the little wet land behind our apartment, but I think Kent was more excited. We fed them "toast". I heard this dries up in the summer, but it will be a nice addition this Spring.


Fun really starts happening when Dad is home from work, this is a tower the two of them built this weekend. Kent is getting really good at stacking Duplos.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

We like to watch Castle sometimes, too. That is so cute that Kent loves ducks and so convenient you have some so close!!