Saturday, January 22, 2011

You know you're in St. George when...

your son wakes up requesting to go outside. This past week Ammon, Kent, and I had the opportunity to head south for the week to visit my grandparents as well as Ammon's. We are so lucky they both live within 5 minutes of each other, what are the chances. We also had the chance to drive a few more hours to visit my uncle Kent and his family for the afternoon. Kent's favorite part of the trip was the 6+ clocks that play music on the hour at my grandparent's house, playing outside, and visiting the animals at Ammon's grandpa's. We love our grandparents dearly and feel fortunate that we get to spend so much time with them.


The horse thought Kent looked pretty good.


He was constantly in Kent's face. At first Kent was unsure, then he would just laugh.


Playing on the tire swing


Intense game of Rummikub


Kent got a hold of my cousin's phone, Juicy case and all. This is what he looked like as he texted.


Sporting my grandma's cool shades


With Grandma and Pa Larsen

5 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

Silly Kent pants! We sure miss him! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

I love how Kent's leg is propped up on his knee when he's texting!! I love the adult mannerisms!!

Rachael said...

Visiting your grandparents looks like lots of fun! Kent is super cute in your Grandma's sunglasses!!

Kasey said...

How cute!! Man he is getting big!! And that tire swing is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Kent is adorable and you look great! Also, I totally agree with Jessica's comment about the adult mannerisms -- I love it.