Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dear...

Dear Pullman University 2nd Ward,
I miss you!
Love, LeAnn

Dear Apartment Dwellers,
Where do you put all your stuff? I am having a hard time finding a place for everything we seem to own.
Love, LeAnn

Dear Ammon,
I love the fact that you are not working for the month of January and that we get to spend so much time together, oh and that with all your new time you get the opportunity to help a lot more with Kent.
Love, LeAnn

Dear Mom, Dad, Lance, Robin, Rachel, Brett, and Cader Gator,
I miss you too! When is too soon to visit?
Love LeAnn

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Aww! I miss you!! I'm sure you'll have lots of awesome adventures but I'll miss you here!!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

I can totally relate to this thought. I think I would be even more in your boat if it were my home town. We miss the great people we met in Pullman still and really feel like we need to get back for a visit. So where'd you end up then?

Erin said...

I didn't even know you'd left yet! I'm sure you guys will make friends fast in your new home! We'll miss you!

miriam said...

Dear LeAnn,
I miss you!
And for apartment living, um, that is why my apartment is such a mess, because right now (Garrett has been getting a lot of stuff for academy/cop stuff) and when we can't find places, it ends up on the floor...

Marilou said...

Miss you too!! Um...get rid of stuff?? Or get a storage unit...Every closet we have is full clear to the top, as well as under every bed.

Leo and JulieAnn Udy Family said...

you can come home any time!! it is too quiet!!

The Udy Bunch said...

Sister Sally- I love you and miss you. Please come home.....