Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome to F8

Here is the tour, incomplete as our house is, I thought you still might enjoy to see our new homestead.


My cute door, thanks to Sarah for the adorable wreath


The hallway, I am eventually going to put a vinyl saying above my pictures, suggestions for sayings welcome.


A closer look at the decor


The kitchen from the entryway, complete with my "crap" (don't worry mom I moved all of my piles from your house/counter to mine)


The living room, the bare wall will eventually have more on it, suggestions are welcome


Another view of the living room with my family tree wall and incredibly small/old TV (look familiar college roommates?) and the digital antenna that gets us about 20 channels. Don't judge, when Ammon saves enough to get the 55" TV he wants I will post a picture of it, but don't expect that for about a year. We still need our family picture framed and put up under the tree. As you see we still have a long way to go before our home is complete, but we are getting there.


Kent's Room
(don't mind the out-of-place blanket over the toddler bed rail, we put it there after we found Kent's leg stuck up on the bed and his body on the ground)

This post is lacking a picture of our room because it has become the catch all, so sorry but I figured you didn't want to see piles of stuff.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Your apartment is super cute!! I love the family tree! So cute. I bet you love having all your stuff out again!!

miriam said...

your place looks so cute. you are way ahead of us! there is a box of all our frames and pictures in Sidney's room. our walls are still all bare.

today at church, I heard someone that sounded like Ammon, and when I remembered it wasn't him because you have left us, I was sad. :o(

Kasey said...

I love it! As far as decorations go..you are farther than we are! Love the TV...the TV we have is mine from college too! :)