Sunday, November 7, 2010

Our Halloween

Since Kent was sick the week of Halloween he wasn't up for many festivities, that and we didn't want to share his germs. We kept him home from our playgroup Halloween party, our ward Halloween party, and Ammon's sister's Halloween party. Since I did spend a certain amount of time making his costume, he was dalmatian, we decided to take him to the mall and trick-or-treat on Friday night. I have never seen the mall so busy, I think all Pullman of Moscow were there. Rachel and I then took the boys out to Colton for a photo shoot this week since we coordinated their costumes, Cade was a fireman. I will also include some pictures of pumpkin carving which kept Kent's attention for 5 minutes. Sorry for the picture overload, this probably should have been two posts.


Nothing like a picture outside Ross on a bench.


Trick-or-Treat


LeAnn, Brett, a dalmatian and a firefighter


A worn out puppy!








He wanted to eat the guts.


Armed with a scoop


Family picture


The final product, Tux! For those of you who don't know he is the cute logo of Linux, a computer operating system.

2 comments:

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

That is the cutest pumpking ever! I totally love it! Also some way cute pictures and I love Kent's costume. ADORABLE!!

Kasey said...

So cute!!!! Some really good pics there!!