Saturday, November 27, 2010

No idea of a title...

I realized that I hadn't posted in a while so I thought I would I just share a few pictures we have taken that haven't been posted.


I will put in a little plug for Apple, my mom got an iPad for her birthday this year and the boys just love it. My mom and dad have put a few apps on it just for them. Over the course of the last few months they have excelled at using them. Anytime Kent sees someone using the iPad he goes over and says, "Up please."


This is the highchair Rachel rigged up for Kent at her house. I think after a few tries they switched out the toy toolbox for a soup pan.


Brett and Rachel let Kent play in a box with packing peanuts one day while at their house.


Kent obviously thought Wiley needed his Fisher-Price person for dinner.


His hair is getting too long to style, but I thought it looked cute anyway.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Kent is so cute! I love how deep his eyes are.