Sunday, September 5, 2010

Thank you Clark!

Lance's mission buddy Clark (I love that name, but can you imagine the crap I would get if I named our next kid Clark) drove all the way from Provo to take engagement pictures for Lance. And if he didn't have enough to do, he offered to get some pictures of Kent and Cade. We think he did a great job for dealing with two boys who never smile at the same time.


So having a cast during a photo shoot isn't my first choice, but we take what we can get.


Oh I forgot to mention the fact that Kent's happy demeanor didn't make it through the wardrobe change.


I know he is not my kid, but cute nonetheless.


Sweet little boy!



This was the only picture with both boys smiling, and yes we took over 100 of them together.


Normally Kent is the contemplative, serious one, but Cade was taking his turn.


Looking admirably at the wheat.

5 comments:

miriam said...

the one of Kent crying is my favorite! haha. they are all so cute!

Rachael said...

Those are SO darling!

Brett and Rachel said...

I have to agree...the crying one is my favorite too! I'm also impressed at how on the ball you are with posting! I may just send people to your blog to give them some of our updates as well!

Phill and Jessica said...

Oh my gosh!!!! The picture of him crying is my absolute faaaavorite! Is that weird? I remember when Phill and I were looking through some of the Vanderbeek photos and they had one of a little girl crying and it was the cutest, sweetest picture ever. I know we was sad, but the pic is the cutest! Miss you! I started school! Yipes!

NicKim Family said...

Oh.my.gosh!!! Those are so cute!!! They seriously are such cute boys!!!