Thursday, September 16, 2010

Odds and Ends

Whenever I do a blog post I look for pictures I can clump together into one event to blog about. When looking through iPhoto today I realized that I had a few odds and ends sitting in my photo library. Kent really has grown up a lot since we have been back in Washington. He has become a whole lot more independent and we love it (for the most part). Sorry I just finished uploading and there was more than I thought, 11 to be exact, don't feel obligated to look at all of them.



Helping Dad clean the car


In Utah our landlords let us borrow this tunnel for a few days, Kent loved crawling through it.


Kent with his birthday bike and new helmet.


Taking all of the kitchen towels out of the drawer


Drinking from the sprinkler


Kent has learned to love corn on the cob and can eat at least one and a half cobs himself. Ammon HATES to change his poopy diapers after he eats corn or watermelon.


One of Kent's new fascinations is the doggie door, he doesn't go through it but enjoys making faces at us inside.


My mom and dad brought home Slinkies for the boys from their trip to California, obviously they should be used with adult supervision.


We have a small pantry behind the door in the picture. It also contains Wiley's dog treats. Wiley will go in front of the door and whine when he wants one. Kent now thinks that if he does the same thing he will get something to eat too. I found a bag of chocolate chips inside and now give him one whenever he decides to "beg" for a treat.


Kent loves calculators, a future mathematician perhaps, here he is using one to cover his head...who know?


Kent discovered the box of straws we keep in one of the drawers, which he decided to dump all over the kitchen floor. This picture doesn't do the mess justice.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Kent is so cute! I LOVE that you give him a treat when he begs for one, like the dog. That is the funniest thing ever!

Nicole said...

Colb thinks you should change the blog to kent.blogspot.com instead of ammonandleann.blogspot.com. Haha! We love seeing the pictures of Kent! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! We miss you guys tons! Let's all go back to Utah!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

That is so funny about the calculator. Kherrington will haul one around for hours pushing buttons, so Chad calls her mathlete!! I'm amazed at the similarities of these two!! Sweet pictures!

Brett and Rachel said...

Love the "odds and ends!" Tell Ammon I've got plenty of corn on hand for the babysitting days ahead (only for the nights he'll be home for changing diapers of course!)