Saturday, June 26, 2010

"It's always fun when Grandpa comes..."

My parents were able to come and spend a week with us a few weeks ago and I am barely just getting the time to post some pictures. We, you will have to ask my dad how he really felt about it, had fun shopping EVERYDAY and just spending time relaxing. The first day shopping my dad was chatting his mantra to himself on the way home, he repeated a few times, "I'm a trooper, I'm a trooper." And he really was, he would take care of Kent while my mom and I shopped till our hearts content. In all reality Kent was more attached to my mom than my dad, but we always seemed to have the camera out when Kent and him were hanging out together. My dad is a great grandpa and does a wonderful job making his grandsons laugh out loud.


Grandpa is determined to have both grandbabies walking by the time we get home in August. Cade started right after we left, but he better be careful what he wishes for!


Ammon and I have been teaching Kent to fold his arms. Of course he doesn't do it for us, we have to hold his arms there, but as you see Grandpa has the magic touch.


I throw this picture in so my mom doesn't feel bad, Kent adores her and she just cuddles him just like he wants. He would reach for her all the time even in his "I want Mom all the time" stage.


Tickle Monster


Grandpa's turn


Kent's turn


Shopping


Grandpa sat down shortly after the last picture and he was out


Big smiles

P.S. Yes my dad does own a lot of crimson, red, and maroon shirts, but that's what you get when you live in Cougar country and work in close affiliation with the athletic department. I promise he did change his clothes daily, there is a slight hue variation in his shirts.

3 comments:

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

So fun....Thanks for sharing those pictures, we miss your parents!! And if you want bountiful baskets are in UT and they might have the peaches again next week?

Jen said...

We love your parents. Tell them hi for us.

Phill and Jessica said...

How sweet! Kent's little cast doesn't look too bad. Are you managing? I bet baths aren't so much fun... :) Love you and miss you soooo much! I'm way super-Dee-duper excited to see you in Utah!!! Yaaaay! Miss ya bestie!!