Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Hi, hi, how do you do? Welcome to My Gym!"

Kent and I found a little gym that caters to kids 0-12. Needing something to do on a regular basis we signed up for a mommy and me class. I have loved it thus far and think that it has helped Kent to be with other kids and adults while we are here. Also, I think Kent's gross motor skills have increased as well, although still not crawling, he is getting the hang of walking holding onto a hand, the wall, or various objects. Maybe those advances are not from the class entirely, but I have trouble thinking that it didn't help at least a little. We will return to My Gym when we move back to Utah in January. Here are some of the fun things Kent gets to do...


Roll in padded tubes


Rock back and forth


Play in the ball pit


Hang from the bars


Ride the zip-line

6 comments:

Rachael said...

That looks so fun! I wish I could hang out there.. :)

Kasey said...

Awesome! I looked into that for our kids! Glad you like it!

Brett and Rachel said...

Cute pictures! I'm impressed with the zip-line!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

That picture of Kent hanging on the bar is the CUTEST!!! I love it!

Phill and Jessica said...

I'll bet he doesn't look at that bar with quite the same love in his eyes as he used to ;). Just kidding! Give Kent's little leg a hug for me! No! I know! Sign his cast for me!! :) Love you so much and miss you just about everyday!

LWinder said...

So, I saw a picture your Dad posted on facebook of his cast. What's the full story? All I know is that it happened at the gym. Hopefully he's not hurting too much.