Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wedded Bliss...Jared and Jo

Ammon's brother Jared got married this past weekend and we wanted to make sure we got a few pictures up before too much time had past. We were able to stay in a hotel not too far from the temple the night before and had a blast with Ammon's family. On Saturday morning we attended the wedding at the Spokane Temple and then drove straight to Moscow for the rest of the wedding festivities. Take note of the amazing orange bow tie my mom and myself made for Kent for the special event. Thanks also to cousin Cade for letting Kent borrow his suit.


The night before the wedding. Kent decided he wanted to sleep with his girl cousins.

"Is anyone going to dress me or do I have to do it myself?"


He was knocked out before we even left the hotel for the temple.

The beautiful bride and her groom. Welcome to the family Jo!


My two handsome boys!


Uncle Lance and Kent waiting to catch the garter.


One last family picture before the night was over.

1 comment:

miriam said...

love the bow tie no shirt combo! I just can't get over how stinkin' cute Kent is! honestly, cutest baby ever.