Sunday, January 24, 2010

Now I know my ABC's...

Last year during the rummage sale at the coliseum I happened across these magnetic letters and numbers that not only were large, but in near new condition. The teacher in me has a hard time passing up an opportunity for an educational toy at a great price. A few months ago we finally got the magnets out and placed them on the lower half of the fridge. My nephew Cade instantly loved the them; Kent was still too young, however now both boys are in love. When I am cooking in the kitchen I often plop Kent down in front of the fridge for his entertainment and educational pleasure. Give it five minutes and all the letters and numbers end up on the floor. Now we just need to teach both boys how to put them back on the fridge.

2 comments:

Phill and Jessica said...

Look! He's knows my name already! He's got the blue "J" standing alone! Smart guy, that one. :)

LWinder said...

I LOVE finding deals like that! That also sounds like a really good distraction for while you make dinner- I might have to go searching for some myself!