Thursday, January 21, 2010

All Minus Three

Growing up all my mom's family, minus her brother Kent's family, lived within three blocks of each other in Pullman. We always got together on holidays, not to mention various other times. While I was in college my grandparents decided to make a permanent move to St. George and since then very few times have we all been together. This Christmas my grandparents and my uncles family from Vegas came up. We had everyone here minus my cousin who is on a mission in Ohio and my other cousin and her husband who live in NYC. We were quite a big group, but that didn't stop us from getting together for various things; bowling, my cousin's Eagle court of honor, scones and clam chowder, movies, etc. The following is a picture of everyone minus the three who we missed having around.

No comments: