Saturday, June 6, 2009

My not so creative title...38 Weeks

Okay so this should be the last picture I post of my belly, feel free to totally bypass this post, I mostly post the pictures for my mom and dad so they don't feel left out all the way up in Washington. The doctor is going to induce me either Thursday or Friday of this week before our little guy gets too big. At the last appointment she estimated he weighed 7 lbs 12 oz, although the screen read over 8 lbs. I think she was just making me feel better.

2 comments:

miriam said...

can't wait to see baby mills!

Randy, Alanna, Keira, and Braden said...

LeAnn,
Congrats on the soon to be child. We are excited for You. I want to thank you for your shout out and photo by Big Blues Plane. We are happy to hear all is well.
Randy, Alanna, and Keira