Saturday, June 20, 2009

Meet and Greets

As I mentioned before my parents and Ammon's mom were able to meet Kent right after the birth, but Kent also had the opportunity to meet many other friends and family over the following week.


My best friend Nicole and Kent in the hospital.
(Thanks Colby for having Scout Camp so Cole could visit)


Kent and cousin Cade (Brett's little boy)

As some of you know, my family tends to be love technology and the conveniences that it provides. After the birth of Kent it was particularly nice because our family could meet little Kent through video chat.


Kent meeting his future pal Wiley.


Uncle Lance


Uncle "D" and Aubree


Aunt Angie and Uncle Jason

If any of you would like to video chat just let us know, we would love to.

2 comments:

miriam said...

that's so fun! I have yet to figure out how to do the whole video chat thing.

Unknown said...

Oh, we have one...any time you're bored give us a ring!