Friday, May 3, 2013

Another Addy Post

I know I just barely made a post about Addy bring sleepy, but then I decided to blog more because the kids were still playing unassisted and the next pictures in my lineup were miscellaneous pictures of Addy.  We love this little girl, and although she is feisty, independent, and opinionated (which my dad says all daughters are) we can't seem to get enough of her.


She often can be seen biting her lip, just like her mom does sometimes.


She has learned to accessorize.


And lick beaters.


This picture documents exactly how her hair is fine, wispy, and long for her age.


She is now brave enough to play at the play place at the mall.


Feeding her baby.


I know this picture is really blurry, but it documents her personality so well.  That little smirk on her face is because she is teasing Kent by not giving him a turn with the Slurpee.  What a little pill.


Another blurry picture...she learned that shopping is most fun at Lee's when she gets her own cart.  It also takes up at least 15 minutes longer.


Caught feeding her baby again.


Again in primary, this time she is sitting by Kent's friend Abby.


She is always in close vicinity when I am getting ready in the morning.  Here she finally realized it was her in the mirror.  She talked to herself that morning for a while.


Remember I told you she learned to accessorize, well it just so happens it is one of her favorite hobbies.  Nicole can you believe this hat still fits?


She has taken an interest in sports.


Found Dad's shoes.

2 comments:

Phill and Jessica said...

I swear I see your mom every time I look at Addy's pics. Do their baby pictures look similar at all or is it just me?

Unknown said...

I don't know, I think it's a second child thing. It makes for fun memories though:)