Friday, April 19, 2013

Christmas in St. George

This year it was our turn to spend Christmas with Ammon's parents.  I am never a major fan of packing Christmas and transporting it to another location, but I always seem to survive and have a good time.  I was just proud I managed to fit all of Christmas in just two boxes.


Not too shabby, huh?



Kim and Chett took us swimming on Christmas Eve.


This is how Addy felt about the Christmas Eve festivities going past her bedtime.


What Santa brought the kids.


Kent went straight to the Batman toy he asked for...


and Addy loved her new camping chair and tea set.


We spent the day playing doctor...


and fireman.


Kent also convinced the adults to play Break the Ice with him over and over and over again. 


Addy was still a mama's girl, but did enjoy sitting on Grandma's lap playing the piano or...


reading books with Grandpa.


Addy sure does love Grandma's piano!

1 comment:

Phill and Jessica said...

I soooo remember that game!