Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Math Equation

The cost of feeding my family Top Ramen ≤ The cost of changing one of Kent's diapers

Don't worry we are working on potty training and this is what Kent has had to say about it so far...
  • After passing a little gas while trying to go poop he said, "It's a bubble."
  • When I told him to poop he said, "Wee wee doesn't poop."
  • He also called his "wee wee" a rocket
  • When he looked down and saw his poop for the first time he said, "chocolate," when we told him it was poop he said, "chocolate poop."

2 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

One word - hilarious! I'm so glad you documented those. Your dad is still trying to convince me that I need to teach Cade that there's no such thing as a burp of the bum. I prefer Cade's terminology!

Claudia T said...

hahahaha that was funny! Thanks for sharing!