Friday, January 13, 2012

Naptime

My days of getting both kids to nap at the same time are gone. It started about a week ago. I was in denial until today when I finally admitted it to myself and began grieving the lose of my afternoon nap. I guess now I will just have to look forward to Saturdays when Ammon takes Addy duty during naptime. I can hardly wait the next 24 hours for that. Untill then, I am tired. But I guess who can say no to spending time with this girl while her older brother naps.

4 comments:

Claudia T said...

You're awesome at keeping up with the posts! I love that pic of Addy! What a fun girl!...I was sad the day my kids stopped napping together too...I feel your pain...

Rachael said...

She is SO pretty!

Leo and JulieAnn Udy Family said...

cute as a button!

Leo and JulieAnn Udy Family said...

now post more pictures!! we don't get to see them enough!