Sunday, January 15, 2012

A MOMS Club Christmas

I attended a few of the Christmas MOMS club activities this December. I didn't get a whole lot of great pictures, but I thought I would at least document what we did with the few I got. First we went to the Christmas Village in downtown Ogden. They set up a bunch of little "playhouse" like houses that each have a window you can look in. All of them are themed different with tons of stuff to look at. If it wasn't so cold and rainy/snowy we would have probably enjoyed it a bit more. Mrs. Claus gave the kids the tour and then each kid got to sit on her lap for a goody bag. She was kind of a scary looking Mrs. Claus, nice enough but scary. To prove it to you here is a picture...



A pretty bad picture of what the houses looked like. They are actually really cute and clever.

Second, one of the girls in the club has her dad come as Santa and read "A Night Before Christmas" to the kids while they ate cookies and drank milk. It was a really cute activity. And of course no visit from Santa is complete without a chance to sit on his lap and tell him what you want for Christmas.



Addy perfectly content to sit on Stephanie's lap instead of Santa's.

1 comment:

Phill and Jessica said...

Ummm, could Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus be anymore frightening?! My goodness! I'm impressed they even were even willing to sit on their laps! What good kids! Oh and thaaaaaank you for coming down to the blessing yesterday! I'm sorry Addy was so upset. It will make for a good story when they're older :).