Monday, November 21, 2011

It's about time...

for a new post. We have been gone for about a week and a half on vacation and I fell behind during that time, but it was all worth it. I will report on our vacation next week, but as for now I just want to post a little bit of randomness.


We pulled out the Bumbo, although her head is still a little wobbly, she loved it.


Ammon had developed some multitasking skills himself. During nap time on Saturdays I nap with the kids while Ammon plays games. However if Addy is awake Ammon is on Daddy Duty. I came out one Saturday from my nap to find this, I was amazed. I guess nothing can come between Ammon and the small amount of time allotted to video games.


This was the kids one Sunday night about 6, I guess church was tiring.


I took Kent to the children's museum in town the other day, he loved riding the horses.


Sunday best

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Ammon's multitasking skills are super impressive!!

Kasey said...

SO CUTE!!!! Love the pictures! She's beautiful!!!