Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Car

I know I mentioned this quite a while ago (July), but I thought I would post pictures of our new car. We bought it from my uncle who lives in Las Vegas and it couldn't have come at a better time, seeing as we will be adding one to our brood any day now. The extra space has come in very useful already and we don't even have the extra kid yet; it was the only vehicle big enough to take all 7 of us through Yellowstone in June. Although I am the one who drives it the majority of the time, Kent still calls it "Daddy's Truck". I have worked and worked with him to call it "Mommy's Car" but that title only occasionally slips out of his mouth. Now I just refer to it as the "Blue Car", seeing how Ammon drives the "White Car".


Kent loves to get up front with us whenever he can, which pretty much means when we are parked. Here he is peeking out of the sun roof.


I absolutely hate to switch my Washington license plates to Utah ones, so this time my compromise was to get me a set of Utah State University Aggie plates, aren't they beautiful! Oh and by the way we had just washed our car a few days before this picture was taken, it just got dirty quick.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Woohoo! I love it. More space is so useful when you have have another baby!!

Brett and Rachel said...

Silly Kent - miss you all and wish we could have spent more time together in Utah!